Work with me
I believe there is only one way to build successful venture(s) in China as a foreign company. You must be on the ground and know the ever-changing playing field very well.
If you’re serious about China but not ready to commit 100% (maybe because your business still requires your full attention elsewhere), I can help you get your China presence off the ground as Interim GM or Business Developer in Residence. I can become YourChinaGuy.
Important Note: I work only with a small group of selected companies that are serious about the Chinese market and are willing to invest a reasonable amount of money and time (min. 6-month engagement) to develop their presence here the right way.
Still interested? Read on!
How I can help from day 1
1) Assisting with defining the right market entry strategy (gathering industry insights and data, interviews with experts, local/foreign companies in your industry, etc.).
2) Leveraging my strong relationships with key tech ecosystem players in China and APAC (VCs, community builders, "superconnectors", government organizations, consulates, Google For Startups partners, etc.) to get your business and network in the region off the ground.
3) Setting up and managing partnerships with leading organizations in relevant industries in China and across the region.
4) Assisting with legal setup in China (company set up, visas, etc.).
5) Assisting with hiring your first Chinese employees.
6) Taking care of your local office management and shortlisting/selecting the right service providers/suppliers for your China business.
7) Building your brand in the local business community (speaking engagements, interviews, high-level networking events, etc.).
8) Offering additional concierge services in China and the APAC region.
You can find my full profile and value proposition here
Tell me more about your company and how I could add the most value to your business!
(I’m currently based in Shenzhen but I'm flexible to move around according to your needs.)